Low libido refers to a continuous or repeated desire for sex, or total absence, in fact, some small everyday changes can prevent the occurrence of low libido.
1. Feel pleasure. Stress, anxiety, depression, stress and fear and other psychological factors can interfere with the function of the brain cortex, leading to low libido, this phenomenon is more common in young people. So, once found himself appeared psychological problems should be promptly resolved, consult a psychotherapist when necessary.
2. Emotional communication between husband and wife should be strengthened. Libido and marital relations have some contact, if they usually lack of communication may make another from the heart to the body have become estranged. Therefore, it is recommended in patients with low libido often assess the relationship between husband and wife, and regular deep emotional communication.
3. Ensure adequate sleep. Fatigue will make people uninterested in sex life, so pay attention to rest. Moreover, a good sleep, the body’s reaction function will become sensitive to sexual stimulation when the brain is able to make a positive feedback.
4. Balanced diet. Eat less unfavorable for libido foods, such as fried foods, soy, refined flour, fat, fat milk.
5. Careful use of drugs. Certain drugs make people reduced libido, such as antidepressants, diuretics, lipid-lowering drugs, etc., when regularly taking certain drugs, decreased sexual desire, should be timely feedback to the doctor, the replacement of drug use.
6. Moderate exercise. Moderate exercise can keep the body in good condition, to ensure the normal sexual life. But to grasp the principle of proportionality, to not feel tired appropriate.